Is Lack Of Sleep Causing Tension In Your Relationship?
You toss, turn and never seem to get eight hours in a row no matter what you do. While you'd love to get a good
night's sleep, you try not to let it bother you too much. After all, you're not hurting anyone else.
This may not be true. Is lack of sleep causing tension in your relationship? This is a question you should be
When sleep is elusive night in and night out, it can take its toll on your body, your attitude, your stress
levels and your relationship with people you love.
If sleeplessness is a chronic condition, you could suffer from these issues that impact you and your
* Irritability - Is lack of sleep causing tension in your relationship? If you are irritable,
chances are the answer is yes. When sleep is elusive or not sufficient, crankiness tends to follow. The people you
care about will take the brunt of this behavior.
* Irrational actions - When lack of sleep is serious, irrational or scattered thoughts
tend to become a problem. Your thinking can become clouded and your judgment might become impaired.
* Loss of sex drive - Is lack of sleep causing tension in your relationship? If your sex
drive has plummeted recently, it could be due to lack of sleep. This can and will have negative effects on your
relationship over time.
* Lack of focus - If you cannot focus in the moment because of a lack
of sleep, this can hurt more than your relationship with a significant other. It may have impacts on your career
and other important relationships in your life.
So, is lack of sleep causing tension in your relationship? If so, there are things you can do.
When a good night's sleep is essential for your sanity and your relationship, there are things you can do to
make it happen. Sleeping pills and other medications can often be avoided if you try:
* Relaxing before bed - Rather than try to jump right into bed at a set time, try
relaxing and clearing your mind first. Whether it's through meditation, reading, soaking in a hot tub or doing
something else to help you unwind, this can help a tremendous amount.
* Exercising on a regular basis - One of the best ways to increase the body's ability to
clear the mind, reduce stress and promote rest is to exercise. A regular routine of cardiovascular exercise worked
into any time slot during the day can make a big difference.
* Eating right - Diet can play a big role in the body's ability to enjoy productive
sleep. Avoid eating an unhealthy diet as much as possible and stick to healthful foods. Especially watch out for
heavy, greasy foods. While they might make you sluggish, they can wreak havoc with your body and your ability to
* Eating at the right times - It's also a very good idea to avoid eating right before
bed. To promote healthier sleep, cut off consumption and hour or two before bed. Avoid foods you know upset your
stomach or contain caffeine, too.
* Talking out issue - Is lack of sleep causing tension in your relationship? If you
answer yes, stress, personal or money issues
in relationships could be at the heart of the matter. Address them one at a time with your significant
other and try to work though concerns. When you do this, you can clear your mind of negative thoughts that might
keep you awake at night.
If you answered the question is lack of sleep causing tension in your relationship with a yes, it's time to
combat the problems. You can learn to gain a healthy night's sleep on a regular basis. Take steps to reduce stress, clear the mind and promote
Get instant access here: http://savingthelove.com/SaveMyMarriageToday.html