* 21 page ebook
$37 $17 $9.95 Today!
"I was getting really depressed after a recent breakup with my boyfriend. This book showed
me how to get out of the depressing patch. Thank you..."
- Susan Carney, New Hampshire
Everyone in the world has felt this emotion one time or another. Especially in these times rapid technological
growth the feeling of loneliness is rapidly increasing.
Loneliness is an emotional state where people experience a disconnection from others as well as a deep feeling
of emptiness, which renders their present company around them meaningless.
Dealing With Loneliness, while self explanatory, is quick and easy guide to tackling this problem and is a must
read for all.
In This E-Book, Discover:
* Understanding the theory behind loneliness to better understand yourself,
* How to understand the feelings associated with loneliness,
* How to develop a healthy feeling of love to help you overcome your problems - relationship, financial,
personal, and more,
* The practical step-by-step guide to breaking the lonely cycle,
* How to replace the feeling of loneliness with healthy thoughts easily,
* The 15 common symptoms of loneliness that you can observe not only in yourself but also your spouse, partner,
friend, family member, and any other individual you come in contact with!
* And much more!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought...
For a complete list of relationships help and marriage advice books, click