7 Ways to Become More Attractive Right Away
We all want to look and feel attractive. But most of us weren't blessed with the genes of many super models or
Hollywood celebrities. So, we make due with the hand nature dealt us.
Fortunately, there are several things you can do to instantly make yourself much more attractive to others. And
when you feel attractive to others, you feel good (and ironically, the converse is true as well - when you feel
good, you are more attractive to others!).
Following are 7 things you can do to make yourself look and feel more
attractive right away. You don't need 10 weeks to 6 months or more to complete some grueling exercise plan, or
hire an expensive image consultant.
These are things anyone can do - so let's get started!
1. Smile. Such a simple gesture you how many people do you observe each day who have a dour look on their face
or are so serious you wonder if they ever crack a smile? And just how attractive do they seem...?
Research has shown that smiling boosts your mood and makes you more appealing to others. Start smiling more and
notice others beginning to notice you!
2. Stand straight and tall. Posture tells a lot about a person. Someone standing tall exudes confidence whereas
someone slouching looks lazy or insecure.
Pay attention to how you stand, sit and walk, and when you catch yourself slouching or rounding your shoulders,
straighten up! Imagine a string attached to the top of your head pulling you upward
3. When you talk to people, look them in the eye. Many people don't do this, but if you do, you will look confident and self-assured - very attractive traits. If it
feels a bit foreign to you, all the more reason to practice this now.
Besides, looking people in the eye, particularly when they are talking, gives the message that you respect them
and value what they are saying - and you are giving them your full attention.
4. Don't say derogatory things about anyone, and don't complain. Have you ever meant someone who was very
attractive - until he or she started talking?
Saying unkind things about others will make you unattractive as people get to know you - no matter how
attractive you were to them initially.
People who speak kindly of others are very appealing. And remember, if someone speaks badly about others, he or
she will likely talk badly about you at some point.
5. Wear clothing that fits you well and flatters you, and pay attention to detail. Many people we consider
physically attractive often wear clothes that are flattering and well-fitting.
They also pay attention to detail, such as making sure their shirt is tucked in and that their shoes are not in
dire need of polishing.
While it may sound superficial, this will make you more attractive to others because it shows you care about
6. Speaking of paying attention to detail, make sure your hygiene is excellent. Bad breath, body odor, stained
or dirty clothing, and / or dirt under the fingernails can be a huge turnoff.
Take care of any of these problem areas and you will quickly enhance your attractiveness!
7. Last of all, find something to get truly excited or enthusiastic about. Excitement is contagious, and the
more upbeat and enthusiastic you are, The more appealing and attractive you will be to others.
Everyone can be a more attractive person. You don't need to spend a lot of money or have plastic surgery. Follow
the above tips and you will be more attractive very
Get instant access here => http://savingthelove.com/ConversationalChemistry.html